For Event Planners
I am excited to work with you at your upcoming event. These tips and logistical details are intended to ensure that we can focus on the most important people of the day – your attendees!
For a downloadable version of this information, please click the button below.
Technical Rider & On Site Details
ON SITE DETAILS
- Please allow Colin to access the event space 60 minutes prior to start time for A/V checks. If Colin is staying at the hotel prior to the engagement, he likes to meet with the hotel A/V folks the night prior and view the ballroom if possible.
- Please provide two bottles of water near the presentation space.
- Colin will wear business casual unless otherwise directed by the client.
- LCD projector.
- Minimum one confidence monitor in presenter mode.
- Colin will connect his own PC laptop to venue provided HDMI cable to run his PowerPoint or will provide thevenue A/V team with a jump drive of his presentation. Adaptors will need to be provided by the hotel; however, Colin does travel with his own as back up.
- Facility wired for sound for presenter and laptop sound.
- One wireless lavalier clip-on tie mic or earpiece mic with a belt pack.
- Wireless remote.
- Colin typically does not speak stationary from a podium.
- Photographs and recordings are permitted with prior approval. All photographs and recordings are to be shared with Colin in raw footage form and granted approval before use.
- We do not provide a digital copy of the presentation for download and/or distribution, unless requested and agreed.
SPEAKER INTRODUCTION (for emcee)
“<Introduction will be customized and provided per the actual event>”
© 2023 Oligye Enterprises | Colin C. Thompson | Speaker@ColinCThompson.com